View Single Post
      01-19-2019, 03:18 PM   #62
gooselee
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550i

Spent the afternoon yesterday getting my M550 nice and shiny. For anyone who cares about detailing, I washed, lightly clayed, and then put a layer of Megs UFF on there. Plan to apply the new Hybrid Ceramic Wax stuff at the next wash. Already put some UCW on the wheels to see if it makes it easier to remove brake dust.

Anyway, woke up to a nasty rainy day but said to hell with it, grabbed my camera and spent the morning driving around and enjoying the car on my way to lunch and the drycleaners.

Was able to get some nice shots in during a break in the rain, including the mocha/fineline cove matte interior which I am seriously in love with. I don't think any camera does the Azurite Black paint any justice - even with the clouds it was sparkling from certain angles. Mrs. Lee reported that when she took it to work her coworkers were confused as to whether the car was black or blue.

There's a few photos from inside the garage, too, so y'all can see how nice it was looking before I applied 30 miles of road grime to it.

Picked up two other firsts today - first fill-up (I love that Shell gets a little promo on the inside of the fuel door) and first rock chip, smack in the middle of the hood while I was on the highway. Oh well - bound to happen sometime!

Anyway, enough reading. Here's the link:
View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 1
clee1982799.00