Explodes on impact
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Mazda3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I know right?

Wow you must have aced geography!

Is it really a world debut when It doesn't actually go to part of the world?

that's as self serving as the NBA or NFL pronouncing a WORLD champion... when they have leagues on a single continent.
Considering there are other members in this forums from around the world and the Geneva Auto show is internationally recognized then yes, this a world debut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet
It doesn't sell in the US because an overwhelming number of people who can afford this vehicle prefer a SUV/SAV instead. GM figured this out over 15 yrs ago and so did BMW.
Sadly the prices on the wagons vs SUV/SAV is pretty bad. When I saw this week looking 3-series wagon in Laguna seca blue have a $70k price tag on it and its only in turbo 4 engine I choked. Could very well get a X5 for 60k lightly used and have at least a straight 6. BMW kinda shot themselves too and just helped the broken bigger is better mentality the US has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5essex
Wow! Didn't think I'd hear that on here.. after all, you are the super-nation
I am still perplexed why you don't get the same models in the US as we do in the EU though...
More crap US regulations. It is really weird because I think the engines and everything are like 95% the same as sedan version and yet it'll be illegal to import it over. I REALLY would've gotten a 340i Wagon if it sold here. And believe me this 'super-nation' does some pretty stupid shit. All. The. Time.

*work in progress*

Last edited by Zeroblade; 03-07-2017 at 08:38 PM..
Appreciate 1