View Single Post
      03-14-2024, 06:17 AM   #69
adhrp
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M550i (G30)/2021 X3 (G02)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
That makes more sense. But I hate the look of the 2 series.

It won’t matter. I won’t trade this car anytime soon and when I do, it will put me on a mission to find its perfect 2023 sequel. Probably in Alvite (same color) if I can find it. If the M550 wasn’t so damn hard to beat, I’d be scheming harder on the M340. But the M550 is just too perfect for me. Really. I love the M850 GC idea, as I’ve said countless times. But even that probably wouldn’t keep from regretting a trade. I think the only thing I could trade for and not regret it is a M5 or another M550. And mine has Bowers and DHP. I love and would miss both features. For someone that loves shopping cars, I’ve really put myself in a corner. I’ve got the best car (for me) that I can afford, with almost every option I’d order myself and a great color that seems somewhat rare on the M550. The only options I’d like that I don’t have are aesthetic - leather dash, alcantara headliner, and 668M wheels. I’ve even gotten to appreciate the black leather, which was originally seen as a compromise for me. I love driving different cars and seeing what’s cool about them. But since I got the M550, every time I drive something else and then get back in mine, it just drives home that I have the perfect car for me.
I'd look for an older M240i with low mileage. I like the front of the current 2, but can't stand that butt.

I think you've got one of the best cars in the market today period 🙂 the wheels can be easily replaced. .

Sold/Retired: 2012 328i (F30)
Appreciate 0