Rep
Drives: recklessly

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
I'm really going to miss the days when no one really cared about fuel efficiency. Where's the fun in that? How does one go to the bar with his friends, tell them he just bought a new 5er, and it has a bloody 3-cylinder engine?

It used to be that one would brag about how many Cylinders one has.. with more being better.. but now.. less is more. perhaps the owner of the new 5er will be the envy of all there, as he has the lowest Cylinder Index.. ?

So are you saying people can't brag about fuel economy? or... apparently.. fiscal responsibility... or that being green isn't " cool" ? or " fun"?

I guess it's time to go back to high school... because that's when things were " fun".
Precisely! Who cares about money, the environment, etc.?!! I want a damned V10 ///M5 with a dual-clutch transmission and absolutely nothing to make it get anymore than 18mpg!!!!!! LOL.

Now that I've gotten the asshole side of me out, I think this new 5er does look good but I can't be bothered with a car with only three cylinders. I need NA six or twin turbo four at a minimum.
Appreciate 0