View Single Post
      04-18-2024, 04:55 PM   #10
adhrp
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M550i (G30)/2021 X3 (G02)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gautam View Post
The biggest problem with the g30 seats is also its biggest strength - the number of adjustments.

I’m convinced they’re the best in class, though it’s subjective. For me it was bmw 5 >= Audi a6 > Mercedes e , comparing multi contour seats with ventilation and massage across all 3. BMW has the most adjustments, which is a double edged sword as the seat can torture you until you get it right. When you do, bliss. It took me weeks if not over a month for it to feel right. It’s so complicated that I wish they had better documentation in the manual, or some pointers for best practices.
With so many adjustments, I would never be sure if I found THE one. As long as I'm not uncomfortable, I don't play with the settings to try to find the goldilocks zone. So far so good.

Sold/Retired: 2012 328i (F30)
Appreciate 0