View Single Post
      03-26-2024, 09:08 AM   #27
Neusser
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 G31 540i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staylo- View Post
If I demand a refund I’m not to sure how that would go considering I fell into this g30. Personally driving it was perfect but this “computer problem” through me off,

how would you go about the refund if you was in my shoes? Also if I am able to get my refund or not, I might look around for a another g30 but I lokey just don’t know how many miles is considered safe to mod… All I know is that the b58 is like that off the line and type reliable compared to other bmw engines after doing the research & I need it in my life��if you got any advice please let me hear it
There is no mileage where it is really safe to mod, as lots of mods are mostly excess wear and tear on existing components, unless done with sympathy for all of the mechanical parts involved.

Most mods that most people do give either largely superficial enhancement (spacers, lowering springs, bodykits, etc.) or actual performance enhancement that improves one thing at the cost of another--a balancing act.

And usually, when you sell the car afterward, most people don't want it for the same reason you don't want a modded car to start with. Used and abused.

You either have the cash to deal with the damage or you don't. Modding a newer BMW 5 series is not a budget-friendly activity over time. As for your downpayment, just say you want it back. If they refuse, you will probably need an attorney.
Appreciate 1
NGT25704.50