View Single Post
      07-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #13
K-A
Nice
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S SportDesign

I was trying to look into the wheelbase as well. The F10 has one of the best wheelbase-to-length ratios on the market (I haven't found a car yet with a longer wheelbase-to-length ratio in fact) so I wonder how this one will compare. I also wonder how much larger it could be since the F10 is already so big.

Perhaps the wheelbase will be longer along with the length. However, the wheelbase to the rest of the cars proportions seem about the same to me maybe. Not sure what others think?

Yeah the F10 is definitely a very classic look. I always prefer classic and timeless themes which is why the car always attracted me so much. It's also why I still think the Mercedes W211 E Class (previous body) is perhaps more alluring than the new W212 body.

IMO the F10 design may shine best after its production run is up, i.e in terms of holding up for an out-of-production car, putting it in line with IMO modern classic sedans such as the E39 and M-B W211 designs.

I'm excited to see what the new 5er brings regardless.
Appreciate 0