NGT2
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i xDrive (2020)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhrp View Post
I'd look for an older M240i with low mileage. I like the front of the current 2, but can't stand that butt.

I think you've got one of the best cars in the market today period 🙂 the wheels can be easily replaced. .
Also a good thought. And I don’t like the front or the rear very much.

I think you’re right about the M550 (you and I being partial to the 2020 specifically) and if I can make myself sit still and keep it then I’ll eventually get some 668’s. For that matter, you can buy a leather dash and an alcantara headliner replacement for probably what the 668’s cost. I’ve got all the options you can’t swap out post production (or would never want to), like DHP, Bowers, executive package, and luxury seating. Now, replacing dashboards and headliners comes with its own risks of rattles and creaks that probably aren’t worth it. But the wheels are easy. And a Dinan exhaust I bought this car to eventually do those things and let it be the weekend car like Joe-BMW33 and his 2018. I started all this because I thought my wife was going to want me to sell it for reasons I won’t go into. And if I were going to, it would need to be soon because of the maintenance items coming this year. But I think that’s worked itself out. Now I’m just in my obsessive window shopping cycle and that’s also going to have to work itself out. Haha

RETIRED: 2018 540i Luxury Line (Dark Graphite/Canberra Beige)
Appreciate 2
Joe-BMW337438.50