Drives: '14 F10 M5 Alpine White ZCP

Garage List
2009 e92 M3 coupe  [0.00]
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N & M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNich117 View Post
Yes yes. Heart thumping sound. Until I unplug the ridiculous active sound bs for the 4th time and cut the damn mufflers off on this one too. Then my heart will beat without an irregularity. Ah yes, our professional driver loves the sound and therefore you as the ignorant consumer should agree with us! Blow it out your ass :

Still really excited to get this thing though
I love how you assume customers are so ignorant that they lap up things so easily. Very condescending.

I have heard the car in real life from the outside and the noise it makes is just fine and it even reminded me of my E39. With Turbos and greater sound insulation; sounds will be muffled and that is inevitable. Frankly, who cares if they enhance the sound to bring some of it back then so be it provided it comes from the original engine.

The most important thing is that the car drives they way it ought and judging by the looks on Timo's face, there genuine joy.
Since I've owned two f10 m5's and now my x6m with pretty much the same engine, I can express my opinion lol. I absolutely hate active sound and all my other friends with the same cars have also hated it and removed that nonsense. How on earth is this condescending towards you? Im simply stating that bmw thinks we are all nuts to want this crap. If you want it then by all means enjoy it. As for me and pretty much every other M5/M6 owner we cannot get over how stupid it is.
Appreciate 2
Kief4426.50
rallybull179.00