08-01-2019, 03:33 AM   #1
Hazard
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: F10 530d xdrive

Just a simple question about color choice of G30 MSport

Good day!

I have a choice between 2 G30 MSports.
They are used ones, but with rather low mileage and the prices minus 30% of new ones, so, on my opinion each of them can be a good deal.
Both cars are similar the differences are color of exterior and interior.
The first car is Alpine White with Oyster Nappa
Pros: price is 3k USD lower and an opportunity to get additional 500 USD reduction is supposed, I adore Oyster Dacota on my current F10, white color seems clean much longer than any dark color, especially black one.
Contras: I really don't understand if white color fits G30, in particular G30, cause I had no prejudice against F10 in White, but white G30 doesn't attract my gaze by some reason.
But maybe after short time of ownership I'll get use to it and moreover will start to enjoy the exterior.
The second is Carbon Black with Black Nappa
Pros: on my opinion that color perfectly fits the appearance of G30 MSports and looks quite aggressive and serious, perfect man's color.
Contras: price is 3k higher, black color doesn't remain clean very long in our climate, a single wash by careless staff leaves scratches which shine on sun and break a heat of an owner, I don't like black interior very much and I don't like feeling when the sun is baking you in a black car with black interior, whilst tinting front windows is prohibited in Russia now.
I'll be very grateful for every opinion or advice, shall I try to get use to Alpine white and expect that when I become an owner I will love my car, or shall I buy the Carbon black and enjoy the appearance in very rare moments when it's clean and waxed, bearing with the contas I mentioned above?
Appreciate 0