View Single Post
      11-08-2020, 03:58 PM   #26
vinniea
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i, G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r View Post
Just got my new 2019 530e on Saturday and went to find some info on how to install a radar detector, and tap into the mirror like I had done previously on my i3 and M4. Couldnt find all the right info so I made a video. If you tap the right wires it should turn off automatically after a few minutes.

It was my first youtube tutorial video on cars so cut me some slack. I'll be posting a bunch more videos in the near future when I add my dash cam, phone charger, system, rims ect.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r View Post
Just got my new 2019 530e on Saturday and went to find some info on how to install a radar detector, and tap into the mirror like I had done previously on my i3 and M4. Couldnt find all the right info so I made a video. If you tap the right wires it should turn off automatically after a few minutes.

It was my first youtube tutorial video on cars so cut me some slack. I'll be posting a bunch more videos in the near future when I add my dash cam, phone charger, system, rims ect.....

Hey tonydt1g3, I appreciate your video. It was very helpful and simple to follow. I've just mounted a R7 radar detector with blendmount Great work thanks[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images