View Single Post
      01-12-2023, 08:32 AM   #43
Sam_M550i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-BMW33 View Post
Nice. I did my due diligence on the mod factor. I am all set there, no concerns. The only time they send out a claims adjuster is for something significant, like an internal engine failure. My SA nor my Indie is motivated to disclose I have a piggy back, which my indie would pull if someone was actually going to come out. My dealer replaced turbo coolant lines with the piggy back right next to them.

Yeah, both my dealer SA and Indie said to jump on it. I think one control arm and bushing job will pay for the contract.

My thought going into this is that I hope to never use it.
Having this warranty has paid for itself already for me. A month ago I had a claim for coolant leak with the turbos, ect.. and they sent an adjuster just to make sure BMW isn't making shit up which in return paid off because BMW claimed oil pan gasket was leaking and adjuster said no such failure is present. Regardless, process was easy and they paid the dealer quickly. Also if you are tuned, this is obviously a better route than BMW extended warranty as Joe stated, an indie shop will not disclose there is a tune or anything. I now my indie shop said not to worry if we are even in the situation.
HerkHealer1744.00