Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: former i3>330e, 528i>X5>530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
The only I could find is this
https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/globa...summer-of-2017
look for pdf at bottom of page , it doesn't list the colours though , however the Uk brochure I have does list individual colours which are available from July onwards,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phennighausen View Post
I should also mention that there's a new Individual color on the palette for the G30 called Rhodonite Silver. I have never seen one in person but it should be for the standard $1,800 or so premium. You could also look at Moonstone...but I may be biased....
Thanks. I'm willing to spring $1800, or so, for a "standard" individual color as it's only a $1K premium over the regular metallics. A French poster has said that there will be 11 new individual colors listed for the 5 series starting with 2018 production in June 2017. The unfortunate thing is that there is a big difference between the on-line color chips and a whole car, and that it's so difficult to find even a 6" x 6" metal-painted color sample. Every Porsche dealer has these, but I have yet to find a BMW dealer with them. I e-mailed BMWNA asking if they had samples at the NJ Hq. and their reply was "see your dealer". We have 5 BMW dealers in Houston and I can't find them!
Appreciate 0