Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_ki
i remember a time when renders of a car made people droll over it and how everyone wished the factory would make them like the concepts, but here looks like people are already hoping to cover it up with M-Sport bumpers and such, shows how much the manufactures are investing into design,... i think it looks very cheap, especially the rear, first thing it reminded me is the back of a new civic and the sides look like that of a Honda accord, looks like I'm sticking to my 2010 e90 for a long time, although the new Mercedes C class looks very nice and actually like a real Mercedes and not a Jap tin can....
Seems as if the American market has taken over that. When they release a concept, they release a concept!!! And what's good for them is that the factory version stays pretty true to that concept. Yea, they're a little ways behind in regards to the driving experience. Styling wise, though, they're hitting the track running.

And the whole M-sport thing is more a financial move than anything else. The base models on the new BMs look bland and uber boring. So you're already almost 'pot commited' to add the $3-5k M-sport package. You add that up across the million cars they sell per quarter...that's quite a bit of pocket change. And btw, the lower quarter of the front fascia looks just like a VW Passat. This render is horrible.
Appreciate 0