Post 2019 BMW 5 Series (G30) - Order and Price Guides, and List of Changes

2019 BMW 530i, 530e (G30) - Order Guide
2019 BMW 530i, 530e (G30) - Price Guide
2019 BMW 540i, 540d, M550i (G30) - Order Guide
2019 BMW 540i, 540d, M550i (G30) - Price Guide

Happy ordering!

Here is a list of changes to equipment / features:

1) The following options have all been made standard:
  • Active Driving Assistant (5AS), which includes Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Frontal Collision Warning, Pedestrian Warning with braking, City Collision Mitigation with braking, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
  • Park Distance Control (508), excluding M550i as it was already standard.
  • Apple CarPlay Compatibility with 1 year Trial (6CP).
  • LED Fog Lights (5A1) were removed from MY2019 5 Series standard equipment (excluding M550i), but will remain as part of M Sport Package (ZMP).

2) The chrome insert on the door handles has been removed from all models.

3) Package changes include:
  • Driver Assistance Package (ZDA) is no longer offered as Active Driving Assistant (5AS) is now standard. Head-Up Display (610) has been moved to the Premium Package (ZPP).
  • Convenience Package (ZCV) is a new package on the 530i/xi, 530e/xe, and 540i/xi/xd models including Automatic Tailgate (316), Comfort Access System (322), Satellite Radio with 1 year subscription (655) and Front Heated seats (494).
  • M Sport Package (ZMP) includes content from Convenience Package (ZCV), and on the 530i/e models, Leather upholstery as well.
  • Premium Package (ZPP) includes Parking Assistant Plus (5DN), Active Park Distance Control (ZX1), Surround View Camera (ZX3), Head-Up Display (610), Wireless Charging (6NW), Enhanced USB and Bluetooth (ZEB), and Gesture Control (6U8).
  • Executive Package (ZPX) on the 530i/xi, 530e/xe, and 540i/xi/xd includes Soft Close Doors (323), Rear manual side window shades (416), Adaptive LED Headlights (552) with Auto High-beam (5AC), and Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster (6WB).
  • Executive Package (ZPX) on the M550i xDrive includes Soft Close Doors (323), Rear manual side window shades (416) and Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster (6WB).

4) Upholstery and Single Option Changes
  • Individual Full Merino Leather (ZBxx) now requires ordering Luxury Seating Package (ZLS).
  • Wi-Fi Hotspot (6WD) is no longer tied to Wireless Charging (6NW) and is default for every model.
  • On the 540i, 540i xDrive, 540d xDrive, and M550i xDrive, when Remote Control Parking (5DV) is equipped on the vehicle, Display Key (3DS) is added, and the second spare key is deleted.
  • Wireless Charging (6NW) is no longer offered as a single option as it has been added to the Premium Package (ZPP).

5) BMW Wireless Inductive Charging for the 530e iPerformance Sedan.

*BMW Wireless Inductive Charging* with 3 year Service (4VC) will be available as a Pilot Program in California on 200 530e iPerformance models (sDrive only). Production starts in August 2018. Retails expected to be begin in September 2018. Please find more information below.

Wireless Inductive Charging

With this feature, the 530e iPerformance Sedan can be driven over a charging pad and automically charged without having to plug in a cable.
Charge times similar the BMWi Wallbox (Level 2) ~3.5 hours.

BMW is first OEM with this feature

This first generation Wireless Inductive Charging is being launched in the US with a Pilot Program.

Requirements:

New MY2019 530e iPerformance models (sDrive only) with Option 4VC.
The feature is not compatible with existing 530e’s or any other xEV model.
Vehicles must be Lease only
Residential California installations only
SOP: August 2018; Market Launch ~September 2018

200 units total

Feature comprised of 2 components:

1. Ground Pad Module (GPM)
127 lbs and shipped independently of the car directly to the dealer as an accessory.
Does not fit into the vehicle. At the time of vehicle purchase, the customer and dealer must coordinate with QMerit to arrange to have the GPM picked up from the dealer and brought to the customer's home at the time of installation.
Must to be hardwired to customer’s electrical panel.
TUV certified according to UL standards.
Must be de-installed, returned to dealer, & disposed after lease term.
2. Car Pad Module (CPM) with 3 Year Service – Option 4VC

Installed at the factory.
CPM and GPM sync through a direct Wi-Fi connection.

California Markets for Pilot Program:

Bay Area (36/37)
LA (32-35)
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 2
lago1974166.00
gilbo213.50