View Single Post
      07-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
bimmerjph
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Next Generation 5-Series Spied

I can't get the pictures over here directly. But here is the translation along with the link.

http://www.autozeitung.de/erlkoenige...tbau-gn-401330

A few weeks ago, BMW has unveiled the facelift for the current 5-series, but in the background, Bayern have been working long at the next step: Starting 2015, the successor to the current generation (F10) come on the market and test work for it has been going on now in full swing - our Erlkönig hunters, a first prototype of the new BMW 5 Series Touring 2016 is already down before the lens!

BMW 5ER 2015: ERLKÖNIG SHOWS NEW LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER CLASS
The top priority in the development of a strict diet, because BMW will make the current bestseller of the premium luxury class much easier. It adds new engines that enable compliance with the required CO2 limits and of course the customer will save you money at the gas station.

But the 2015 BMW 5 Series will not only lighter and more efficient, Bayern want their premium series also train yourself even more comfort and luxury. Another update for the communication and infotainment package ConnectedDrive will also be on board to launch such a huge armada of assistance and safety systems that will allow, among other things, the fully automated driving in traffic.

Edit: I got the pics, but I had to save them on the mobile site from my iPhone then upload them on photo bucket, so the quality isn't the best.

Last edited by bimmerjph; 07-08-2013 at 12:43 PM..
Appreciate 0