View Single Post
      04-06-2024, 11:07 PM   #23
sashak1966
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSander View Post
We were looking at the X5 50e before deciding on 40i. Both were almost fully loaded and about the same price. The battery lifespan was my ultimate concern. To be completely honest though, I do regret the decision every now and then.

From my personal experience, Audi is pretty good with recalls and warranty services. Mercedes sucks! It's almost like asking for a big favor every time I go there. One time, they told me straight in the face that they fixed my car on their own time without getting paid by MBUSA while my car was still under warranty. I went out of my way and made sure they understand that I paid for the car and didn't need a favor. The local BMW dealer, somehow, likes to freak me out every time I come in. The brand new X5 got check engine light with less than 2k miles and they told me they will run tests but if it's not something under warranty, diagnostic fee will be charged. Just last week, the M550i has problem with Nav and XM. I was told the bill won't be cheap and it will be even more expensive if the car has to stay overnight it feels like they either don't want to do the work or many ppl have brought their cars in expecting to be fixed for free.
I really want an X5 50e, but if they turn me down, I will be done with BMW, this just doesn’t feel right. It feels disrespectful
Appreciate 0