BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Photos - Video - Build Threads G30 Carbon Black Metallic 540

11-03-2022, 11:06 PM   #1
Bennysterns
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Fairly new to this forum and recently got into a hit and run accident which caused 12k in damages to the front left headlight, fender and bumper.

2019 540xi

Car spent just about 3 weeks at the shop and I was able to replace everything with OEM BMW parts.

Decided it was time to add a front splitter and an M performance rear diffuser, both in gloss black (and both purchased off of eBay). The rear diffuser was intended for an M550 so that's possibly why there's a bit of excess space near the exhaust tips.

20% ceramic tints throughout
50% ceramic tint windshield
M5 style mirror covers
Gloss black kidney grille
Front splitter
m performance rear diffuser
Carbon fiber rear spoiler (that i now need to swap to a gloss black one to match the splitter, diffuser and front grille)
Car is de-badged and I swapped out the original emblems for the new anniversary emblems.

I think it's time for some spacers and an exhaust (or resonator delete). Let me know your thoughts and or recommendations for these please. Would love to see what you guys have done that works well!

Eventually
Attached Images

Last edited by Bennysterns; 11-06-2022 at 09:05 PM..
Appreciate 3