BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions BMW 5 Series G30 520i with OES M Sport/Tech Body Kit & M Performance style parts

08-16-2021, 04:09 AM   #1
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW 5 Series G30 520i with OES M Sport/Tech Body Kit & M Performance style parts

2018 Alpine White BMW G30 520i Sport Line upgraded with M Sport Body kit from OES body parts.

M Performance style front lip, side skirt underplate and diffuser was also installed during the upgrade.

All these parts was delivered in matte black, front lip and diffuser was then custom painted in gloss black to match with both the new Eurspec gloss black dual slats front grille and the rear spoiler.
Diffuser was fitted onto the car alongside with M Performance style silver square exhaust tips.
Lastly Genuine M Performance side skirt sticker was installed to complete the car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1