BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery UK G30 order - best discount ?

06-01-2017, 04:56 PM   #23
Signpost
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G30 520d SE Saloon

Price Rise Pending for G30 in UK?

The UK Broker, Coast2Coast, seems to have inside information. They are the first that I have seen with a price for the newly announced petrol 520i.

Also, the price for the other G30 Saloons on the C2C web site has increased by between one and two percent depending on model.(I have not checked the more recently introduced Touring variants).

As far as I know BMW UK has not made this public which is strange as the July price increase for the 3 Series has already been put in the public domain.

I believe that there was a similar price increase for the G30, in America a few weeks ago.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2017, 05:54 AM   #24
AP
Major General
Rep
Drives: G30 M550

I've just ordered a 540 a week ago and the prices were checked and there is no price increase for the 5 series that the dealer could see (at least for a july build). Although they did state that with exchange rates , they have seen more price increases of late than for a very long time. Otehr series had seen price increases and they stated that this was down to exchange rates.
Guess no surprise really.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2017, 05:16 AM   #25
Signpost
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G30 520d SE Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signpost View Post
The UK Broker, Coast2Coast, seems to have inside information. They are the first that I have seen with a price for the newly announced petrol 520i.

Also, the price for the other G30 Saloons on the C2C web site has increased by between one and two percent depending on model.(I have not checked the more recently introduced Touring variants).

As far as I know BMW UK has not made this public which is strange as the July price increase for the 3 Series has already been put in the public domain.

I believe that there was a similar price increase for the G30, in America a few weeks ago.

I have just checked the BMW UK Site, this morning 3rd July and the price of my G30 520d SE Saloon has gone up by several hundred pounds.

That said, Coast2Coast are showing a new Deposit Contribution of £2,000 (up £500), when taking Finance, although I could not find this on the official site, for this model.

The BMW site does (or did) show a very large Deposit Contribution of £3,944.75 @3.9% A.P.R. for the 520d M Sport.
Appreciate 0