View Single Post
      04-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #177
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Ya know... My intent was not to start a discussion on "slavery and discrimination" (which are legitimate topics in their own right). It was simply pointing out the blatant bigotry of an individual whose very business replies on the very people he is racist to/about. Someone always manages to pull out a "freedom of speech" when racism is discussed. If that makes you feel warm and fuzzy about this heinous and hateful way of life, so be it, be you. I for one can not speak on the atrocities of say a race of people from the Middle East, South America, or Aborigene for example have endured. No matter what my current beliefs are based on opinion or information I receive. Because I am NOT them. Nor have I walked in their shoes or have ancestors from there. The fact holds true for ANYONE attempting to speak on what Blacks or any Minorities have endured here in America unless YOU are one.
So in the future, try and limit the discussion to the actual situation and circumstance (in this case, what was said by Sterling and the aftermath he did or didn't deserve) instead of throwing out conjecture on what you 'think or believe' on the subject of racism. Because we all know... It exists.
Appreciate 0