Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I am sorry but your bacon is like a product formed by a committee. A good idea in theory, but tastes awful. It is something we Finns would come up with.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with mineral white. Dentists all over the world love it. Sadly, cool modifications such as this are in such a high demand, we can limit our customer base. After an independent study was made to show why certain customers were experiencing abnormal amount of issues in their installation, the study clearly showed it is the fault of the paint. Our support line is still getting whining calls from the last shipment.

A.I.V. prides itself on our fabulous tech support on all issues that concern our products, but the study shows clearly, this product can not be paired with an American owner and mineral white.

Dct warmer line has encountered many difficulties over the months. It appears the dct owners who provide the measurements under or over estimate the size of their stick. This can only happen if they don't use theirs, so we feel they would benefit from a pair of gloves more.
I really think it was an error at the packing and shipping division of A.I.V. Industries. We are all well aware of the shipping delays that have plagued the launch of this product, and we know that this division is a weakness in an otherwise promising company. I am convinced that the 14y.o. high school student/intern that was put in charge of packing accidentally placed a climate control knob warmer in my package.

See? Perfect fit. Stop blaming white cars!

Last edited by Wah; 07-17-2015 at 09:07 AM..
Appreciate 0