12-30-2015, 02:12 PM   #13
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by swollix View Post
It's been one problem after the next with this car, haven't had it be error free longer than two weeks and I've had it four months. Anyways the other night I noticed the start/stop button was on in the dark. I went somewhere and came back five hours later and it was still on. I tried starting the car and it wouldn't start. I left the battery on a tender all night and it didn't even have enough power to unlock the car. I replaced the battery today and everything seemed fine, but I went outside just now to check and the start/stop button is still illuminated. The only aftermarket electronics are LED angel eyes and a trunk subwoofer that has been installed since I bought the car. It has not caused issue before... The only other recent work has been a fuel injector, intake valve cleaning, and lowering springs. While injector was being coded, we diagnosed a faulty LPFP... only error code was 29dc for cylinder shutoff, could that cause it?

What should I check first!?
Are you sure you have all the latest software updates for the car/modules? I'm not sure who can do this for you other than the dealership?? This sounds more like a software issue.
Appreciate 0