Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Unreal.

Now I have a real 1st World problem. I just left the BMW dealership and they have given me option on the next M4 GTS.

Paperwork filled out and waiting for response from BMW NA. The color will be either the Mineral Grey (Press photo color) or Black Sapphire. I have no choice in the color but prefer the Mineral Grey. A production number is forthcoming.

My position for the Porsche GT3-RS is now 1st on the regional list when production resumes. I'd appreciate any thoughts on what I should do.

BTW...I track. No garage queens. If anyone wants to discuss the investment potential of the car, this isn't the right place.
GT3-RS every day, for track use.

Now, enough of your first world problem. I just learned that i've been getting ripped off when i get my glorious BBQ pulled chicken. Ok, so not really ripped off, but definitely had the wool pulled over my eyes. I wasn't able to get by there on Monday night so i picked up two rotisseries and pulled my own meat. jtodd_fl

Lunch time rolls around at the office and i start measuring out 6oz for lunch. Except i keep putting chicken in the bowl and there is less and less room than normal. I dump it all out and make sure i zeroed the scale once the bowl was on and repeat. Same thing happens. So i stop at 5.5oz which looks like 1/3rd more meat than i usually put in the bowl. Then it hit me..... BBQ sauce.

I put on about 2/3s of the sauce they apply and the weight jumped up to 7.4 oz!! So for every POUND of chicken i've been buying, 5-6oz of it is made up of BBQ sauce!!

W.T.F.!?!?!? I thought this was 'Murica damn it!!