Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Nah man, it's comments like yours that label cowboy fans delusional/annoying. Do I hate the cowboys? Not at all, as a kid- I loved emit, Troy and Irvin. Do I find cowboy fans annoying as hell? Only laker fans rival you all.

Week 3 is the "dress rehearsal " of the preseason. Meaning if any of them "count" it would be this one. So yes, they played them tough, but they'd be dumb to play all out as if it were a real game. Not to mention there was zero tape on him, meaning- this was the first time ANY defense got a look at him in a Cowboys uniform. He's going to be a great back, but wait until a little further into the season to get your drawers so wet.

And guess what? You guys lost. That's what matters, wins and losses right? Right.
sure look like Kam squared up to rock him a couple times.

The way he ran was more what cowboys fans were happy with, not the amount of yards or anything like that. He showed some good vision and toughness and laid some good hits on guys. had a similar style to murray, which was a beast for us, in that he kept fighting for yards after every hit.
Like I said, he'll be a great back if he stays healthy. What is Kam supposed to knock out every guy every time? Zeke is a big dude and a good back- he wouldn't be drafted so high if he didn't show potential to play well in the league.

But I mean, hey- my mistake. With Dak and Zeke/ let's coronate the Cowboys as preseason super mega champions of the universe, k? Don't forget this is the ultimate team sport. How many times has a great offense with a weak defense (congrats, you guys have one of those this year :/ )been beat when it counts? What's that saying.....

Hmm...... Something like......

Defense wins championships? Cowboys haven't won anything since I was like 5!