View Single Post
      08-30-2016, 04:04 PM   #1120
cibble10
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikrg View Post
I am in the same boat. Repairs on my car were completed on 8/25 and it was supposed to be on the truck on 8/26.

It still hasn't left the Port Hueneme VPC as of today. I called BMW NA and they were like their responsibility ends after handing it over to the carrier, the carrier would be in touch with the dealer, and I should call them if the car did not get to the dealer by Friday 9/2.

Since I dropped off my car in Munich on 6/18, and its already been 10 weeks+, I asked them for compensation. The rep tried to brainwash me into thinking I still have time for the 10th week to end, inspite of me explaining that 73 days had expired since drop off as of today. She nonchalantly suggested I could email the ED department and "try" for compensation.

This is extremely pathetic customer service and I totally regret going for a BMW. Next time, Porsche/Merc/Audi may be getting my money.

Question for the members here:

Do you know any avenues of escalation that have worked in the past to get compensation addressed for issues like this? I can email the ED department, but after the non-commital reply of the rep, I am not sure that it's going to have any effect.
Mercedes are worse!! Look at the threads for A45 AMG gearbox issue.....