View Single Post
      09-24-2016, 11:44 AM   #16
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

I don't know why MB is making it. I live in Europe, and I see few Audi Allroad than in the recent past. Things are changing, and in my opinion a car like an Audi Allroad has less market than a Qx series. In my case I have no doubt, if I need something all terrain, I would probably go for a SUV like the Alfa Romeo Stelvio for example, owing at the same time a normal car such as a 5er or a 3er. I don't believe in a car that can do everything: it's a wagon sedan, but it's 4 wheel drive, but it's also a SUV. I think that all these caratherystics doesn't live well together.... because at the end, you hjave only a sedan, that drinks too much compared to its normal sister, but it cannot be used as a real SUV can be used to. These kind of Hybridations are nice to see....but awful to drive, and I repeat, here in Italy ten years ago, there were a lot more allroad of what I can see now...because who owned an allroad in the past, nowadays has a Qx model, a SUV, not a wagon that wants to be a SUV. IMHO.
Appreciate 0