View Single Post
      07-20-2017, 09:33 PM   #119
FunRevn
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve090619 View Post
Just got the car back from the update. The air conditioner seems like a completely different animal now. Air blowing out the front vents was much more forceful than before update. I put upper control all the way to blue, put my hand under the steering wheel and No Hot Air. Maybe they fixed it. It is 90 degrees and humid and I was actually cool in the car at 66 degrees and 2nd bar on auto. If your having problems, go get the update. They had my car for 1.5 days, I am guessing they erased everything and started from scratch.

P.S. My car was built in early feb and this is first update the dealership did. The dealership said 3 updates have been sent to dealership since I picked up my car.
That's great news. Really glad to hear it. I did notice that the upper vent just ahead of the windshield was not blowing any air when I was set to automatic mode it only blew air from that vent when I was on max air or manual with the upper zone active. I'm hoping this update resolve that problem because that illiminates the hot head feeling. Can you verify that cool air is coming out of the vents along the windshield at the edge of the dash when in automatic mode? Thanks
Appreciate 0