Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by isingh88 View Post
Downpipe will screw me over when I need to do a Smog Test here in California .
Would the catted downpipe still work for you? I am looking DP next, but will be catted as I have no desire to fail emissions up here in WA, or smell gas in the car all the time.

I am running the JB4 now, map 1, and will be bumping to map 2 now that my charge pipe and intercooler, both from active autowere and Mike and Extreme Power house are installed. *grin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by isingh88 View Post
Downpipe will screw me over when I need to do a Smog Test here in California .
Would the catted downpipe still work for you? I am looking DP next, but will be catted as I have no desire to fail emissions up here in WA, or smell gas in the car all the time.

I am running the JB4 now, map 1, and will be bumping to map 2 now that my charge pipe and intercooler, both from active autowere and Mike and Extreme Power house are installed. *grin*
What I have been told is if you touch anything before the catalytic converter that's automatic fail but I still have no desire to gamble on it.

I ordered the same intercooler and charge pipe from Mike I'm getting all kinds of weird quotes here in the bay area to get it installed do you mind telling me how much you paid to get it installed?
Appreciate 0