Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Smile

Commencing the first phase of upgrading my new Benelli M4. Hopefully the moderators agree these are not weapons in themselves. I intentionally am not attaching images of the full M4 with these upgrades in an effort to comply.

First and foremost, I picked up a Scalarworks "SYNC Trijicon RMR Bundle" that includes a Trijicon RM06 mini reflex sight and a Scalarworks SYNC mount. This setup replaces the OEM rail and enables the user to co-witness the red dot and iron sights. Super psyched to get this setup as I consider this the absolute-best sight option available for the M4. Doesn't hurt that they're in next door in Pennsylvania.

Next, I wanted an oversized safety. RCI-XRAIL in black was my choice. Their product seems a bit more refined than most other options, without getting resorting to bling like the Taran Tactical offering. RCI-XRAIL's first-rate customer service and order processing made this an easy choice.

A new charging handle almost seems obligatory when swapping parts on an M4. Freedom Fighter Tactical got my money here. I chose the unpolished 1/2" titanium version. I considered the 3/4" version but just seemed a bit jumbo and over the top.

Lastly, I ordered a GG&G Bolt Release Pad (in black). I chose the GG&G bolt release because their kit doesn't require drilling and tapping the OEM bolt release; and is generally highly regarded.
Attached Images

Last edited by Dog Face Pony Soldier; 08-12-2017 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 1
Dang3r12516.00