M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post

Reminds me of an old joke.

Two guys are in a car driving down the street, they come up to a red light and the driver just runs right through it. His buddy says yo what are you doing that was a red light! The driver says don't worry my brother does it all the time. They come up to another red light and again he blasts through it. Hi friend is like yo wtf that was another red light. Driver says don't worry my brother does it all the time. Suddenly they come up to a green light and the driver slams on the brakes and comes to a complete stop. His perplexed friend is like you know thats a green light right? The driver says I know! My brother might be coming the other way!
Yeah, that's a classic joke. I was thinking of that one when that punk just missed us yesterday. I'm mad at myself for not spotting him first. I was reaching to hit the windshield washer button at that exact moment. Like I said, it's a damn good thing my wife was looking outside the car. I need to get back into the habit I developed in my motorcycling days of looking twice in both directions at intersections. Situational awareness can save your ass bigly.

"Life is uncertain, eat bacon now."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 1