01-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #16
BMW_Sweden
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 540iX G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa View Post
Thank you.

So since a square setup of 245/35/20 would fit all 4 stock 20" rims, then these tires that are for sale in my local classifieds should work?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/c...ationFlag=true

The only issue is when I search for them online they keep coming us light truck/SUV tires. But does that matter if the size is what I need for the 540?

Help please. Thanks.
They will work, as in bring you forward. But they are specieally designed for SUV's
But the most important thing to note is that they are all year tires, for summer and winter.
Meaning, they are not as good during summer as summer tires and not as good during winter as winter tires, so it's up to you

Here is the info about them:

"A tire with a symmetrical tread pattern for powerful SUVs. Ensures sport performance and safe driving in light offroad conditions.

SCORPION ™ ZERO ™ is a high performance tire with optimal safety in offroad conditions. It delivers excellent stability in cornering, exceptional wet and dry handling, and high level of grip on braking, thereby increasing safety margins and driving pleasure.

The attractive tread pattern makes it the ideal tire to combine with personal rims for a striking aesthetic effect.

CHARACTERISTICS:
Two / Three (Depending on width) wide longitudinal groove
Symmetrical design with Z profile. Specialized rubber blend
FEATURES:
Effective water / leather awakening
Increased grip on all surfaces
Grip on uneven surfaces
ADVANTAGES:
Improved safety in offroad conditions and potential water planning situations
Improved grip and braking safety
Improved grip and braking"
Appreciate 1