Thread: M550i build
View Single Post
      01-09-2018, 09:47 AM   #6
spyfish007
Getting older, but I still love awesome fast cars!
Rep
Drives: 2017 X6M & 2016 Z4 sDrive35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Nappa ivory I hope. Did you get nightvision? I did (picked up my car 2 weeks ago). Had my brother and his family in town and everyone fought over who got to sit in the front passenger seat to get a massage and to see the nightvision display. I am still exploring the night vision but the massage function on the multi-contour seats is wonderful. I have been mostly using the full back massage.

Like you, I loaded up on options but I did skip the rear seat entertainment (I rarely have folks in the back seat) and the alcantara headliner (I don't look up) but pretty much got everything else.
I did get the Nappa with the massage seats. I had massage seats in my Audi S6 and really enjoyed them. I sat in a 7 series with them and it was awesome, but I was mainly enjoying the B&W sound!

I did not get the night vision system. I had it in the Audi and it wasn't that great. I didn't demo the tech in BMW and it is newer so it could be better. What do you think about it? I am hopeful in 3 years it will improve. I have lots of fog and deer by my house.....

I got the rear entertainment for the kids. They have tablets, but this is easy and always has power. If they use it great, if not then I will stop buying rear entertainment!
Appreciate 0