02-25-2018, 04:42 PM   #71
Jagu
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 750i Xdrive-Loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyfish007 View Post
Do you have Sonos? I got the Play 5 for Christmas and my in-house listening has gone way up. Reminds me of my youth ... Anyway, yes the car is a time for me to listed to music loudly and without worry about lyrics, if you know what I mean. By the way I studied Electrical Engineering and did engineering work for nearly 20 years, so I get the capacitor comment.

Well now you are really pushing it to swap interiors!! I guess if the doors are off, interior will be easier to swap. Why stop there, how about using some parts out of an E39?

Serioously, this car is about perfect. It rotates so fast with the DHP. It reminds me of my RX-7 and a freak-out trick I used to play on unsuspecting passengers. I would be stopped at a light or stop sigh and turning left. I would then rev up the engine to around 3000 rpms, slip the clutch, turn the steering wheel and fully let the clutch out the car would fishtail around as I counter steered. People would flip because they had never felt the rear end of a car moving first!! Well I can do that with ease in the M550i - wow!!!
Do you get any unusual feeling about the rear wheel steering? Does the car nose dive excessively when you brake?