05-04-2018, 07:03 PM   #30
TopgearLA
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Med Blue 530e M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
Thanks for the info.We are going back to the dealer on Monday to take another test drive in a couple of cars to compare the ride of the two different adaptive suspensions.The M Sport Suspension also comes standard on the 540i in Canada,so that is the standard passive suspension on the 540i in Canada.

Here are some screenshots of the two different packages.
Oh didn’t know xdrive- that makes a difference in height then as I’m assuming it’s not lowered in m sport as xdrive rides much higher. That adaptive writing you see near the other buttons is actually a button itself FYi which makes me question the picture in your m sport plus as I see it written there too- could be an error but I also see your adaptive package has the anti roll bars.

If I was a betting man I’d say the roll bars is the difference in the adaptive package and possibly variable steering. you might actually get adaptive in your m sport + even though a lot of us don’t. That’s what stands out as the roll bars aren’t part of the others packages. I don’t think I’d pay $1500 extra for the roll bars if you don’t get the m brakes. Personally I’d still go for the m sport plus if it states coming with dynamic suspension.

Last edited by TopgearLA; 05-04-2018 at 07:14 PM..
Appreciate 0