11-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #441
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniz View Post
Saw either the 5th or 6th episode last night and noticed the first extremely long, single-shot scene. WOW. Such impeccable timing even from the child actors. It's touches like that which make a show great; many viewers may not notice or care, but the team did it anyway to showcase their skill as a unit. Bravo to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Glad someone else noticed! I'm sure that most that watched didn't even notice but as you stated it's small touches like this that really make a difference to us that pay attention to detail. The entire scene in the funeral home with just the family was very impressive to say the least, so many conflicting personality twists and conversations being held at once and the depiction of the emotions involved....just wow. I called the girlfriends attention to the scene about midway through and started it over for her. She gets caught up in the story and doesn't notice the small things. I'm the guy that always comments on the backdrop, items used as props, tailoring of clothing and all the small things dropped in the background. She may secretly hate watching anything with me.
were you guys like WTF when the casket fell?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13164.00