rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
RIP, Porter. He had a pretty good, long run for a breed that big. So sorry for your loss.
+1 RIP

My border collie just turned 16. I have to pick him up to bring him outside because he can't do the front stairs anymore. Had him since he was only a few months old, but I know sooner rather than later his day will come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
RIP, Porter. He had a pretty good, long run for a breed that big. So sorry for your loss.
+1 RIP

My border collie just turned 16. I have to pick him up to bring him outside because he can't do the front stairs anymore. Had him since he was only a few months old, but I know sooner rather than later his day will come.
Our border collie was 16.5 when we had to put him to sleep. I adopted him at 7 weeks old from the animal shelter. He was diagnosed with hip dysplasia at an early age. He had a lot of trouble getting up the last year. Once we picked him up, he rolled. I gave him every injection possible and he also had acupuncture for about a year. It got to the point where he couldn't stand on his own and we had to put him down. Such an emotionally wrecking day. I still miss him so much. Best. Damn. Dog. Ever.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
kscarrol8952.50