premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Just because my night just got fucked up I figured I'd come share why with my online friends here....

So as you all know I've been texting and talking with that girl every fuckin day since we went on a date 2 weeks ago, good convos, funny shit, during work and after work, everyday quite frequently. She said this week wouldn't work to go on a second date and said next week on Thursday. Figured it was a bit odd that you don't have time this week and you out hanging with friends in the evenings and going to the gym but sure, I'll buy it...

She sent me a random fuckin text like 30 minutes ago. And this is after we were having a normal conversation a few hours ago. Take a read:

'Hey! It's been really nice getting to know you these last few weeks but I feel like we don't really have a connection. And I don't really see it working out long-term. Hope you understand.'

Um.... wtf? Bitch we been talking every fuckin day and you damn sure felt like you were interested. WTF. What a waste of 1 month of talking and getting to know her. Lowkey really enjoy talking with her and thought it would work out. Why even continue to talk to me after the date if you felt this way?

No wonder why guys don't take shit seriously these days, because when you get close to some bitch some bullshit like this happens. Sorry for long post, I am heated!

I know it sucks, but that's why I said you can't take it seriously. It seems like she was a nice person and just didn't know how to break it off with you and not feel bad.

You remind me of my brother when he was in this situation. So no offense meant.

He was so hell-bent on being with someone, that any women he went out with could tell right from the beginning that he was desperate. And not just for sex, but for company as well.

A little secret...women are like men in that sense. When I was dating if I got that "vibe" that they were even the least bit desperate, it was a deal breaker for me even just to hang out as I knew it would be hard to get them to leave me alone without me being blunt and hurtful.

Never have all your "eggs in one basket". Keep reminding yourself that you are dating and not looking for anything serious and just let things happen. Have multiple contacts going at the same time if you can.

This is what happened with my brother. I tried to tell him how to act and present himself, but he didn't listen. So he ended up getting burnt so many times that he eventually developed a "don't give a shit" attitude which is what he should have had from the start.

After developing that attitude, that's when he started having better luck and attracting more women as they could smell his old "clingy vibe" from a mile away. He eventually found the right one and is married.

But it took awhile to get there. But then again...he isn't as good looking as I am!
Thanks for the positive feedback... needed that pick up! Not too sure how I showed desperation on my end from texting, I guess I'll have to think it through. Is asking for a second date a week after we met considered desperation? Thought that should be normal.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8222.00