Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
You are doing it right
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Most boring training ever. Talk about beating a dead horse.
It's really, really boring because most of the stuff can be summarized as "don't be dumb, if someone is being dumb tell them to stop. come up with protective measures to combat against dumb people"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
After doing a bunch of mods etc over the winter, I took the Miata out for the first drive of the year yesterday....only to have the crank position sensor fail & almost get me rear ended by a semi & dead. So now it sits till I replace that. Can't enjoy anything.
confession: NA miatas are the ugliest because of the pop ups, really appreciate the NB brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I used to to host OSHA training for forklift operators. When we got to the question "Why should you cross a railroad tracks at an angle?" the whole crew in unison would say "So I don't spill my beer!"
Our training guy is very relaxed so that's kinda the environment we have going on too, but spending 3 weekends 9am-2pm on both days is really not ideal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Nice. I'm a forklift and Boom/Scissor lift trainer. Good stuff. Oh the stories I hear.
Oh? Train me please, the more the guy talked about forklifts the more I wanted to get one and make a racing version of it. Rear engine+rear wheel steering on front wheel drive sounds like the opposite of a shopping cart, lowering the center of gravity sounds like it would be a hoot to whip around the warehouse
Appreciate 2