CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Not to play "devil's advocate"...but when you are single and have a kid...that will happen.

I had custody of my daughter and let anyone know that she was my priority. Most women never met her anyway.

There aren't too many single women out there at that age that will not have kids except in rare circumstances. My wife didn't because she had Ovarian Cancer and couldn't have kids.

But she became more of a mother to my daughter than her own mom ever was.
I agree with this.

In most cases I am not willing to date women with kids, at least in a serious way. There are a few exceptions, but the women my age (29) and younger with kids seem to make poor decisions and have very little grasp on life. Most got pregnant with some guy they dated for under a year, have no idea how to raise a kid (the kid runs their life), and have this attitude of "people can't handle that I have a kid because they suck". Like I said there are a few exceptions, women who got divorced, cheated on, significant other died, etc, who I'd be willing to date. Most of them are well educated, their kids are respectful, and they acknowledge that it can be challenging for someone else to take on.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8222.00
Dang3r12516.00