06-16-2020, 03:58 AM   #6677
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I have a friend that moved to Austin two weeks back for work, i might need to drive down and get my car detailed

But honestly, do you really think a detailer would send you pics of the pants she bought to detail your cars? (disregard the fact that most detailers are men when answering)

Could very well be my lizard brain jumping to conclusions, too, but the pants and the bikini - she's interested. But, if she's got street smarts and "relies on nobody but herself" you might have a window that gets tighter with every day.

Plus what's the worst that can happen? I'm sure she's not the only detailer in all of Texas. Worst case you get rejected and she never comes back so you call another detailer

Honestly - fairly plausible. One of her friends was from my major too and even though she's only a year older than me she didn't recognize me and i didn't recognize her, so i just assumed she was just anti social. Plus this girl was cuter and more interesting to talk to
Oh - I'm already all in. I just need to get her around to that way of thinking. She texts that she's missing me - yet all I get is a hug when she arrives, and it feels like the hug you'd give a teacher or weird aunt.

It's like she's trying to keep me at an exact distance - not to close, but don't go anywhere... :/

And isn't it always like that? The one you're interested in - isn't into you? Or is that just me
Appreciate 1