R N M
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
That's a pretty decent budget you got there, so I think that rules out a few cars out of the list.

I own an E92 M3 (6MT) and it's definitely a forever car for me. As I told someone in another thread, I think if you're looking at purely a weekend car, there are much better choices. Personally, I'd want to get something with 2 seats since you already have an F80. So this would apply to an E46 M3 as well.

Unlike a lot of people here, I like the low maintenance of a Toyota product (got a Tundra as a daily), so the LC500 is cool is many ways. I think the interior looks super special, but overall, I think the car is too compromised to be a weekend car. As a daily, sure.

GT4 would be really nice, but the tall 2nd gear is a real drag. It wouldn't be my choice, but I were in your shoes, chase your dreams and get the Ferrari, at least once
I agree on your point and would like a more dedicated/raw performance car - 2 seater etc but not many great options for under $100k unfortunately. 991.2 GT3 would be perfect i think 😃

I recently drove a CPO 2017 MB AMG GT and it looks And sounds amazing. It feels like a GT car with lazy steering and it feels huge. Opposite of how a Porsche feels...
Appreciate 0