View Single Post
      07-30-2020, 05:43 AM   #86
frbq
Rep
Drives: X5 G05 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encanto View Post
Lemon the sucker and move on.
Not that easy, first the dealer don't want to accept that there is a problem.
Second, the factory said that they are pending of the situation and that the dealer is their representation, but had not answer if they are gonna accept that there is a failure about driving dynamics. I'm still hoping that they would honor the warranty and not other measures would be needed.
Technically they are still telling me that all the cars behave the same, that they drive suboptional. Maybe it's true and the problem is uncommon but happens to everyone and people don't notice it, I suppose that would be worst.
Today the car is 2 weeks at the workshop, plus one week a month ago before. They said that they are still fixing the voice assistance (2 weeks), and after inquiring about dynamics they tell me nothing.
Long ago an aunt had to change a BMW sedan by the dealer because the motor get overheated, but I sincerely though that does time passed. Other weird thinks happens like gas tank backfire at starting in other model, that they never fixed it; or commons really conditioning repairs like Valeos A/C evaporator damage, event an E39 rust problem.
Is hard to belive that it is only one car problem. Sadly no Kia would drive like a BMW, but that is not an excuse to be unreliable.

Sorry for the catharsis, the theme is Kia brand, but I see the people with Kia happy and satisfy, and see my adverse situation, and I thing that this is a bad joke.

Last edited by frbq; 08-04-2020 at 08:35 PM..
Appreciate 0