View Single Post
      10-06-2020, 12:27 PM   #7937
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Very much like. What are your plans? Oddly enough, I think my favorite feature of those is the triple wipers

I should be posting my own picture to join you in the Toyota club soon enough.
Yeah, i hit the wipers on the test drive and my wife let out a little squeal when she saw there were 3. She appreciates weird vehicles as much as I do.

It's replacing our 89 Delica camp/ski mobile that we just sold. So the basic plan is to outfit for camping, skiing, and longer road trips than we dared take in the Delica. I kept our ARB awning and zip in tent room from the Delica build to that'll get installed as soon as I trash the OEM roof rack and replace with a full roof Baja rack. Then It'll just be bolt on parts let steel bumpers, skid plate, winch, Jerry cans, lighting, a bigger tires. I actually like the OEM wheels. May have them powder coated bronze. Sleeping platform inside. That about it. No crazy suspension or engine mods. We want it to get us around comfortably, reliably, in all conditions. Going to venture out to Yellowstone, Tahoe, Moab, Black Hills, etc. over the next year or two as work schedules allow.
Appreciate 1