01-18-2021, 03:59 AM   #38
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2017 G30 520 1.6lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandoul View Post
@ ejlover06, release gas suggestion is only going to be available when the driving mode is in ECO Pro (I am not sure about ECO plus) and in addition you are also navigating to a destination. There is only 1 intersection in my entire city where release gas suggestion comes on even when I am not using navigation but I am driving in ECO PRO, I do not know what is so special about that intersection. That said, your car is not capable of Intelligent Speed Assistance so if I was you, I would revert anything related to ISA and VZA back to default. I think when you say "top speed limit assistant" you are referring to LIM, if you don't have a LIM button on your steering wheel, then you coded SLD and you are using the SET button to turn on LIM. Lastly, if any function you coded in HU is not present also in BODY or DKOMBI or DSC you need to turn it off in HU, example GESCHWINDIGKEITS_ASSISTENT, many functions of GESCHWINDIGKEITS are available in HU but require the Hardware/same Function entries to be in BODY. For the "Display suggestion for accepting a new speed limit" to work the same as for LIM, make sure AUTOLIMITER and SLAAUTOMATISCH in HU is not enabled. At the end of the day, the only menu you should see in HU is as below. Otherwise you've enabled a feature on you car that is not applicable to your car. Good luck.
Hey Bandoul thanks again for the comments.

I have a LIM button my steering wheel. It just gained "Assist" function after the coding I still use LIM button.

LDM_SLA_ENABLE was already aktiv in KOMBI

Regarding the AUTOLIMITER and SLAAUTOMATISCH These 2 don't exist in my car. There are instead AUTOTEMPOMAT and SLAMANUELL. Setting AUTOTEMPOMAT to activ made LIM Assist work actually

I'll try to revert ISA and VZA related parameters back to OEM settings

Regarding the release gas suggestion, I've entered a destination in nav. and drive with EcoPro mode but I didn't see any suggestions. But my car don't have EcoPlus mode. I'll try to code it also maybe that is required for this function
Appreciate 0