JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Confession of an idiot.

New contact lens wearer, as in less than one week. I have a difficult time putting the lenses in my left eye. Last night, I used cleaning solution rather than simply contact solution; not knowing the difference. This morning, I remove said contacts from cleaning case. Right eye, pops right in. Left contact get dropped/cleaned several times before lens makes contact with my eye. Once contact is made with eye, BOOM, FIRE!!!! The cleaning solution was peroxide based. I'm new to this/stupid. Had no clue this would happen. After an agonizing morning and a trip to the optometrist, new contacts ordered, a script for eyedrops has been procured, left eyeball is burned, and no contacts for a week.

Learn from my mistake. If you use peroxide based cleaning solution, do not put a contact lens with that shit on it in your eye. I have the worst case of Forrest Whitaker eye ever.
If that happens again just hose your eye with saline solution, usually does the trick. I've been there. Luckily not for years tho haha.
Appreciate 0