Gautam
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M550

Garage List
2018 BMW M550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-BMW33 View Post
RE: M Badges in the US. I think it more had to do with not bumping up against the M5, although it sounds silly that this would be one way to avoid that.
There’s a lot more stratification across us models, what comes standard and how the packages work, with a lot more nickel and diming. The lack of 4-way climate control is likely also to prevent it from bumping up against the m5, which seems even sillier since I think one would be less likely to have passengers in the rear of an m5.

These are its options, it fills out the ordering guide completely, though of course there are some individual options possible that it doesn’t have.

https://i.imgur.com/yrwVdkR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by smacky View Post
That's good to know since I primarily use Spotify and will have the HK on mine.

Is there anything special you have to do when getting a Canadian spec car?
I got it from a us dealer, so no. The annoying thing was I needed to wait 30 days before they could legally sell it to me, as they listed it even before they imported it.

BMW NA warranty is still good at my local dealer, but it’s not cpo.

I wouldn’t sweat the HK, but I’d suggest trying Apple Music over Spotify if you can (even YouTube music seems better) I still use Spotify all the time, but even the base audio in my f30 shows a distinction.
Appreciate 0