Gautam
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M550

Garage List
2018 BMW M550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txm550i View Post
Beautiful car!! Love the 668s, it was an option I refused not to get. Made looking for one with the colors and options I wanted interesting since most of the ones anywhere near me did not have them. I've added the M Badges myself as well. Ordered them from the local BMW dealer. Asked them to install them and they told me the bodyshop would do it, just be sure and bring them a picture. I put them on myself.
Thank you! I really did want 668’s. For me the dealbreaker was ivory nappa, which did make things challenging.

Joe- about another 6mos hour of warranty. I do plan to get an extended warranty. Cpo programs aren’t compatible between the two countries but the factory is. (But it wasn’t cpo in the first place)

The car cost me in the low 50’s in mid-June. I wasn’t hunting for a bargain but I think it was fair. I only found one other over the course of 4 months that was almost equivalent but in the mid 50’s, which I was too slow to pull the trigger on. (And by slow, I mean it was gone in hours)

Rear seat entertainment, night vision and remote control parking were the most challenging in that order (and admittedly, the least useful)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in IL View Post
In my US spec 2019 G30 the "Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster" is part of the Executive Package. Might be different in Canadian cars?
Quote:
Originally Posted by redblaze View Post
I can't see it clearly but does your gauge cluster have the odd black flange extended from the silver rings?
No it does not. The reason that it’s not a part of any option packages in the Canadian spec is because it was standard. 6WA was not even possible.

I added pics of the dash and controls to the op.

Last edited by Gautam; 08-17-2021 at 12:47 AM..
Appreciate 0