Thread: CS Spoiler
View Single Post
      03-02-2022, 10:03 AM   #2
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-BMW33 View Post
I am considering swapping out my stock M550 spoiler for the M5 Competition Series one. I have looked at a lot of online photo of the CS vs the Pro (AKA M Performance), and I think I like the CS better because it's a little more conservative (less wing-like) and installs with 3M tape vs. betalink for the Pro.

It does not appear you can buy an OEM CS spoiler unless I am looking in the wrong place? If it can be had and you know the part number, please pass it along. Assuming it is not available to purchase from BMW, it looks like I am looking at RW Carbon, AutoTechic and others to source it.

I'd love to hear from you guys who went with the CS spoiler on where you got it, were you happy with the quality and how was the install? Of course I would love some pictures.

I am usually not a Carbon Fiber guy, but I believe the OEM CS on the M5 is Carbon Fiber and not black, correct?

Thanks in advance to any insight.
It's carbon fiber. I think you can buy it. I don't have it handy but thought I saw some on the F90 board order it. Here's a pic up close.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0