View Single Post
      04-01-2022, 08:04 PM   #35
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speed_M2 View Post
The OG should sound louder stock to stock and I would assume ride more aggressively/sporty.

The stick to auto comparison is tough to call but I would again assume you would naturally have more fun in the manual versus the auto.

I would aim for the new G87 M2 if budget is no concern. They're taking orders in December.

You could find a nice OG for a fair price but the comp is just way too much to pay for, even if you have the funds. I mean, you're paying above sticker for a car with 10-20k miles on it. That's a no for me.

Personally, having had the M2 for 5 years, a 135i and E90 M3 previously, I would go for a manual E90 M3.

No biases involved, and the maintenance on them can potentially be a nightmare, but it's the car I would pick over all except a G87 or G80. As slow, unreliable, torque less and odd as it might be, with three pedals and a decent exhaust set up it's a lovely car.
If one were to look at m2c might as well look at F8x m3 and m4 as well as the M3/4C/CS. I'm guessing an m3/4 is similar price as m2c. M3cs isn't much more than an m3c.
Appreciate 1
6speed_M25318.00